There’s a rising demand for chemical-free skin and hair products coupled with the changing lifestyles of consumers. Many consumers are turning to certified organic products like Miessence with the driver being personal health for themselves and their family.
It’s anticipated the global natural and organic personal care market could reach or exceed USD 22 billion by 2024 according to this Persistence Market Research report. These results suggest an approximate growth of between 8-10% per year.
What are the Benefits of buying Certified Organic cosmetic & skin products with the trusted ACO (Australian Certified Organic) logo?
- NO harmful synthetic colouring agents, fragrances, ethoxylated ingredients, silicones, paraffin & petroleum products allowed
- All products are cruelty free – the ACO standard prohibits animal testing
- No GMO’s are permitted in any of the ingredients whatsoever, which means none of the plants, herbs, leaves, flowers, vegetables, fruits etc. used are genetically modified in any way
- Nanotechnology is prohibited (tiny particles found in some cosmetics, personal products and sunscreens which are in the nano range can be inhaled and cause lung problems and potentially enter the bloodstream and travel to other parts of the body where they can cause other potential problems. Nanoparticles are incredibly small and measured in nanometres (nm), they are used to increase a products penetration into the skin)
- Socially responsible practices & fair trade principles are upheld, for example poor working conditions and child labour will not be permitted. Audits are regulated to check on working conditions etc.
- Without synthetic chemicals being used there is less likely to be unknown allergies, skin irritations & chemical burns
- The Australian Certified Organic standard prohibits the use of pesticides, fungicides and herbicides which also reduces the toxic impact on the surrounding environment and the run off in nearby waterways
ACO is one of the most stringent organic certifications in the world. When you choose certified organic you are supporting organic farmers, producers and processors doing the right thing for the environment as well as building a sustainable future for us all.
Certified organic products will contain fresh and ‘real’ ingredients, they will be more potent and active and you may notice surprisingly wonderful results. Beware of companies who try and sell off their products as organic, some are not and some of these manufacturers may add their own in-house certified organic logo on the package instead of an accredited third party certification which can be confusing for consumers. Others can claim their products are natural when in fact they could be using mostly harsh artificial ingredients. Always check your ingredients or look for a recognised third party organic certification you can trust like ACO for your guarantee of quality when it comes to determining just how natural a product really is!
When choosing products with the ACO logo you know you can be assured they are safe for all the family to use, you don’t have to worry about checking for toxic ingredients on the label that are commonly found in everyday beauty and skincare products. All Miessence products are certified by ACO and are rich in natural organic ingredients that you can smell, feel and see positive results with. We love the smell of nature in our products, once you go organic you will never go back.
If you would like to try Miessence, I’d love to send you a 30% discount code for your FIRST online order, simply send us an EMAIL at email@example.com for your exclusive code.
For further information on organic certification or checking ingredients click HERE